Your First CEREC ® Appointment
1. The old filling and any additional decay is removed.
2. An optical impression is taken using a highly sophisticated camera.
3. The image is transferred into a 3D computer image of your tooth on a computer.
4. A computer-generated restoration is made in 3D format.
5. Single-unit porcelain restoration is made or milled from a single block of feldspathic porcelain for strength and beauty.
6. The porcelain Cerec inlay, onlay or crown is bonded to your original tooth structure using advanced bonding techniques that aid in restoring your tooth to its original strength and beauty.
Your teeth are restored to a natural look and feel, they are stronger and the tooth is protected!