Hello Colony Dental Family,
We at Colony Dental hope you are doing well and taking all the necessary precautions to stay safe. We will be opening the office beginning May 4th with some new protocols in place.
- Check-in will be done over the phone. Please call our office when you arrive and we ask that you please wait in your vehicle to be called in for your appointment. Only patients may enter the office for appointment. Patients under 18 or who are handicapped may be accompanied by one person.
- Temperature will be taken and hand sanitizer will be given prior to be taken back to operatory. Patients must have a temperature less than 100.4 degrees to be seen.
- Please reschedule if you have a fever or any flu/cold-like symptoms, or if you have been in contact with anyone who has had these symptoms.
- Mouth rinses will be provided before treatment.
- Personal protective equipment of staff has been enhanced to include KN95 masks, face shields, and gowns.
- We have enhanced disinfection protocol to wipe down areas more frequently including the waiting room, doorknobs, and restrooms.
- We will schedule in a way where it minimizes contact and maximizes distance between patients.
Thank you so much and we look forward to seeing everyone soon.
Dr. Hassan and the team at Colony Dental.