Sleep Apnea Symptoms – Daytime
Often you may feel groggy or sleepy during the day without realizing you could be experiencing the symptoms of sleep apnea. Since this disease carries significant health and cardiovascular risk, you might consider reviewing the symptoms below.
• Excessive Daytime Sleepiness (EDS)
• Non-Restorative Sleep
• Poor Memory, Clouded Intellect
• Poor Concentration and Performance
• Morning Headache
• Decreased Sex Drive, Impotence
• Depression, Irritability
• Gastro-Esophageal Reflux (GERD)
• Personality Changes
Sleep Apnea Symptoms – Nighttime
Snoring can not only impact your sleep but also your relationships with your spouse or partner. Sleep deprivation can lead to other serious illnesses as well as memory loss and work performance issues.
• Snoring, Intermittent With Pauses
• Snorting, Gasping
• Awakening With Gasping Or Choking
• Apnea, Pauses In Breathing
• Frequent Awakening
• Fragmented Awakening
• Fragmented, Non-refreshing, Light Sleep
• Thrashing In Bed
If you or someone you know is being plagued with these sleep apnea symptoms, contact us online or call our offices at 281-565-4100.